Suggested items for your store
Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
One of the British Royal Navy's legendary ships, the HMS Surprise was present at the massive bombardment of Fort McHenry during the War of 1812 - the same battle that inspired the writing of the Star Spangled Banner. Stunningly recreated by hand, from 100% solid wood, with detailed painting, rigging, and sails, this toy ship makes a perfect gift for any child or nautical enthusiast. Both an important piece of history and a handsome ship to set your eyes upon, this wonderful model adds a touch of grace and sophistication to any room in the home or office.
NOTE: This item is small, only 7". Please measure this size yourself to ensure it is appropriate for your intended purchase.
- Arrives fully assembled with all sails mounted
- Handcrafted wooden hull and masts
- 13 handsewn white cloth sails
- 2 anchors with metal chain attached
- Metal nameplate on wooden base identifies the ship as the HMS Surprise